Deviled Eggs With Spinach and Bacon
- 12 hard-boiled eggs (peeled and cut in half with yolks smashed in a bowl)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or more if you desire)
- cayenne pepper
- fold all the ingredients with the mashed yolk and mix well.
- place filling in a strong zip lock bag or piping bag and fill the eggs with mixture.
- sprinkle cayenne pepper and paprika and serve.
Recipe Courtesy Food.com